This domain is registered for one of our customers.
If this is your domain name, please visit this page to see how to register it as DNS zone into your account.
Note: If you already have registered the DNS zone for your domain name, please wait for DNS propagation. Your web site will be displayed soon. It may take few minutes.
*Do you know what SERVFAIL is?
Suggested page: SERVFAIL Explained: How It Affects Your Internet Experience
SERVFAIL is a DNS error when a resolver can't get a valid response from the Authoritative DNS server for a domain. When you enter a domain, your device sends a DNS query to a resolver. It contacts the Authoritative DNS server, which holds the DNS records for the domain. If the server doesn't respond within the time limit, the resolver returns a SERVFAIL error (Server Failure).
SERVFAIL errors can occur due to several reasons. Some of them include the following:
- Misconfiguration: Incorrect DNS records or name servers lead to server failures. Syntax errors, missing DNSSEC signatures, or improper delegation contribute to misconfigurations.
- Network Connectivity Issues: Disruptions between DNS resolver and Authoritative server trigger SERVFAIL errors. Network outages, routing problems, or firewall restrictions can cause these disruptions.
- DNSSEC Validation Failures: Invalid or missing DNSSEC signatures result in Server Failure errors during validation of received data.
- Server Overload: Spike in DNS queries or misconfigured server overloads the system, causing server collapse and SERVFAIL responses.
- Authoritative Server Issues: Technical difficulties or unresponsiveness of the domain's Authoritative server lead to such errors. Maintenance, software bugs, or hardware failures contribute to these issues.
In case you are curious to learn more about this topic, we recommend taking a look at the following article about SERVFAIL!